• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2078 Season Thread

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Exciting final week coming up!

In the WL there's a four-game series between Seoul and North Dakota that will should decide first place and there are three teams battling for the last two playoff spots. In TL news Patrick Oudin of Vegas should cement his pitching Triple Crown unless Lorenzo Zamora can morph into young Kerry Wood. Get ur exports in!

Soonerfan09

I was just looking through what i've missed while i've been in the desert. Did you guys really go an entire season and the season thread only made it to the 2nd page? Damn
Yep, IMMERSION was definitely waning a season or two ago, but we added 2-3 new owners this past season.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I was just looking through what i've missed while i've been in the desert. Did you guys really go an entire season and the season thread only made it to the 2nd page? Damn
For some reason we are in 50 posts per page minimum now as well.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
4 injuries, should have put False Bay in instead.

Otherwise, I was hoping for a sub 500 record to go for maximum outrage if I upset some 100+ win try-hard who think they deserve a Shampship based on regular season try-harding.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don't think it's been simmed yet. This is the big one. Forget the shampship, all the glory will be for 4th place in the topia league.

WRONG

Varsity Pennant has always been the true test of champions. Shampship is a scrimmage to give Varsity Shamps some fun before the off-season

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Hope it's not one them CONCENTRATION CAMPS. Doing me updates now babby...

Can I just get in advance that Tony has quite obviously bribed whoever is actually running this shit show (or the computer) and I demand a rematch, and have already smashed some stuff in my house up in protest.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Can I just get in advance that Tony has quite obviously bribed whoever is actually running this shit show (or the computer) and I demand a rematch, and have already smashed some stuff in my house up in protest.

I would have listened to a better offer :(