• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2078 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Is Otto running the show in Miami or what? Laptop is still dead so if one you champs could put Otto (or urself) in would be much appreciated.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Would be interesting what they look like if you run here on Opening Day... I'm ready to score 900+ runs and lose in the LAMB

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I can't run them on opening day iirc because you can only do it during Spring training, which 'ends' before Opening Day

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
What i used to do is pull opening day exports, delete the predictions and then reload the predictions.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I need a 1B or DH or TROG BAT. I will offer a 2nd round pick and I can take on any reasonable CUM DUMP, because I have like 25M available or some shit. Rentals work too, just send me a bat!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Chabot? There's a name I haven't heard in many years! SUAT TEAM is on your AAA team too!

You offering me former riggers who haven't been in the WBL for YEARS? I guess I was looking for like GREEN AND BLUES type instead of a GREEN AND YELLOWS rigger has beens! My current trog plan is Cueller, so ideally someone better than him.

At least the WBL never changes.

Lloyd Carr

tenor.gif

need sim