• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2079 Draft

NML

I’ll take someone once I get home but will also listen to offers in the meantime since it looks like a deep draft

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'll do 1-4 and 1-13 + something minor for 1-1 and 2-1 but that's about it, I like the Top 6 or so guys fairly evenly

Reactions: NML

NML

I’d probably do that, just need to see what my scout thinks assuming I have one

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Says he might play the game sometime next season and he's already holding the draft up all fucking day?

giphy.gif

NML

And good news for you, I’m only trading the first pick with the contingency that they also use the full 12 hours!

NML

UK sends: 1-1, 2-1
Whatever new team Yankee has sends: 1-4, 1-13, 3-whatever

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well I made a last second decision to go for the big masher but even if they had I would've taken the guy I told you I was going to. Fritch should be great barring injury

Subano will be great though so I guess it's nbd

NML

Yeah the only reason I didn’t pull the trigger on Fritch right away was because Subano looks like such a stud and a 1-1

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Also I have no cash but my draft budget has a projected number. Did I spend all my money or do I get more?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Nobody is lauding or laughing at me picking an ELITE 19 year old reliever with the 10th pick? And people say this board is still alive.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I've done it a couple times and have has it work out. Hell, one of my best closers ever in Honeyfield is a converted starter. I dont mind spending assets on BP

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
No I really liked Karani (fits my amazing defense decent bat profile) but I can see how that'd come off as sarcastic

My scout actually loves his bat also. And a couple other bats still on the board. @Orlando am I broke or do I get more luchini for the draft?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Does that mean it's set aside for the draft? I interpreted your post that I had accidentally dipped into my draft budget when I signed 6 relievers to SHORTEN THE GAME

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Draft Budget pays first, then left over money needed comes out of your money for FA