• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2079 Draft

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Nice pick Hayvis, I had Bell rated pretty high on my remaining draft board. If you cross train him he'll be able to play all 3 OF spots plus 2B. His bat probably isn't good enough for him to be a good WBL starter, but he's going to be a great utility player and has the sort of intangibles I love in utility players. That's the exact sort of player you want at this point in the draft.

I've really gone to town analysing this draft. I was extremely confident he'd go if I didn't trade up.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'd start by setting up your major leagues, as you currently have two positions without players :laughing:

Shouldn't do now. What's it showing to you? I bought up moody Locke for 2nd base and Kyle Dudley for RF. They can oversee the transition.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The league offices are in Hawaii, which is halfway between Buffalo/Fortaleza (let's ignore that Buffalo is everything for a moment) and Seoul. They used to be in Copenhagen, which was halfway between Helsingborg and Amsterdam, until both Os left the comissioner position.