• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2079 Season Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Anybody know the procedure for unlicensing the game? Thinking I’m gonna need a new laptop in the immediate future and would rather be too early than too late

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I think it's in the settings drop downs. You can also email OOTP support, but that takes a few days.

Is this my other license?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Nice DH, amirite???

50 range should be sufficient in LF and RF so that he isn't a liability in the field! He's not going to be adding value through his defense, but he shouldn't lose too much value either. I expect he'll have a RF rating of 55 and a LF rating of 60 by the time he makes the WBL. That's why I call him "BARELY EVEN A CORNER OF"

There was a lot of good schtick about guys with 45 range who had amazing bats, but certain people would try to downplay their value in trade negotiations by saying HE'S NOT EVEN A CORNER OF!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
50 range should be sufficient in LF and RF so that he isn't a liability in the field! He's not going to be adding value through his defense, but he shouldn't lose too much value either. I expect he'll have a RF rating of 55 and a LF rating of 60 by the time he makes the WBL. That's why I call him "BARELY EVEN A CORNER OF"

There was a lot of good schtick about guys with 45 range who had amazing bats, but certain people would try to downplay their value in trade negotiations by saying HE'S NOT EVEN A CORNER OF!
Other way around right? His arm is the best so I figured he'd be 55/55 or 60 in RF and 55 in LF

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
His arm isn't really "good" for RF doe, and LF is generally easier to have a higher position rating with the same range. He'll probably be 55 in both, honestly, but I've seen players with that profile have a 60 rating in LF... though I usually just assume they'll be marginal even with that 60 rating.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Here is how I rated the defensive capabilities of my draft picks. I position change them to their most valuable position (ie LOU MOULE was listed as a LF, but he can't play anything at an average or better level. Yildiz was listed as a 3B, but he can only play 1B at an average or better level).

Blue means they can play position at a great level, green means they can play the position at a good level, and yellow means they can play the position at an average level.

1565566121419.png

Last edited:

jdlikewhoa

Here is how I rated the defensive capabilities of my draft picks. I position change them to their most valuable position (ie LOU MOULE was listed as a LF, but he can't play anything at an average or better level. Yildiz was listed as a 3B, but he can only play 1B at an average or better level).

Blue means they can play position at a great level, green means they can play the position at a good level, and yellow means they can play the position at an average level.

View attachment 8554
Yildiz got dat arm doe. Def worth letting him fail at 3B

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm going to be doing SUPERLATIVES or some shit, by position, so let me know what sort of categories you'd like to see (in addition to wat OOTP provides).