• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2079 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Yeah, let me know if there's any bugged guys on your list since a couple people have had issues with that

Super weird. No problem with rounds 1-5. Then, Johnny Miller, my 6th round is listed twice, both impossible. Then it is making me negotiate with 9th, 11th, 14th, 15th, even no demands. And the 11th rounder is listed twice also.

WHAT DO

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Also my 5th has no demand so I can’t meet demand, but Hilal bin Faith has indicated it will be extremely hard to convince him to sign with your team unless I meet the demand. HARD INDEED.

jdlikewhoa

Had to pass on re-signing Lu. May be getting myself into a bidding WAR with one or multiple of you, but his demand was so outrageous. The guy put up monster numbers last year though so it's gonna suck to see him go.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Had to pass on re-signing Lu. May be getting myself into a bidding WAR with one or multiple of you, but his demand was so outrageous. The guy put up monster numbers last year though so it's gonna suck to see him go.

Another legit GOAT I had to ship out of town during my “Dipshit and Dumbass Jack Z” impersonation years. Jesus Christ am I an idiot.

@Orlando

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Players I voted for...

Antas -- 7x All-Star
Ale Castro -- 2x Pitching Wizard, insane peak
Andy Cross -- Arguably the GOAT SP. Kasib had a better peak and best overall WAR. Cross did it longer.
Coral -- THANK YOU @Orlando
Fivespot -- One of the GOAT catchers... how's he not in yet?
Heavy Hernandez -- LV bias
McLean -- Another GOAT catcher who isn't in yet
Zhang-- A GOAT RP... 10x All-Star in 11 seasons

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Also it's time for @Mr. Radpants and I to get this Vets Committee going... Some all-time GOATs not in because of those couple years where HoG voting was messed up.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Players I voted for...

Antas -- 7x All-Star
Ale Castro -- 2x Pitching Wizard, insane peak
Andy Cross -- Arguably the GOAT SP. Kasib had a better peak and best overall WAR. Cross did it longer.
Coral -- THANK YOU @Orlando
Fivespot -- One of the GOAT catchers... how's he not in yet?
Heavy Hernandez -- LV bias
McLean -- Another GOAT catcher who isn't in yet
Zhang-- A GOAT RP... 10x All-Star in 11 seasons

Fivespot can get in line behind NASTY NAZ (or nasty nazi?) who spent his entire career hitting as a RHB in the Dyson Sphere and still put up 6 more WARS WON than fivespot, and he's probably borderline as well. Honestly, catcher is a loaded position and I can think of a few not in who were at least as good as Fivespot. McLean was right on the edge for me and I probably should have voted for him, but I feel like there are a bunch of catchers right around the same spot.

Here was my ballot

1566238260926.png

Last edited: