• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2079 Season Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I don’t know who I voted for, probably the top 6 WAR guys. Would have thrown a Berlin CairBear a sympathy vote if one was on the ballot doh

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
VeterOns Committee starting to form... anyone else want to join? Would like a third guy to join RM and me.

Fuck having a secret pm committee, just make a thread for it. Anyone can nominate a player who isn’t their own and then we can debate and yell at each other!

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Fuck having a secret pm committee, just make a thread for it. Anyone can nominate a player who isn’t their own and then we can debate and yell at each other!
You can debate/yell at each other either way. If you make it you have to nominate someone that isn't your own, there are going to be a lot less simulation people nominated. You can nominate someone as many seasons as you want too. We could make a rule that teams can't get a nomination 2 years in a row so the same teams don't dominate this.

But basically the system could be pretty simple/fair and organized:
1. Nominations (discussion in thread)
2. Final 5 (or more/less)
3. League votes on the final round

Each owner can nominate 1 player per year on their team or not. You can nominate the same player as many times as you want.

Also if you just have everyone in that final vote year 1, by year 3 there will no one worthy left. This system parcels it out year by year.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You can debate/yell at each other either way. If you make it you have to nominate someone that isn't your own, there are going to be a lot less simulation people nominated. You can nominate someone as many seasons as you want too. We could make a rule that teams can't get a nomination 2 years in a row so the same teams don't dominate this.

Each owner can nominate 1 player per year on their team or not. You can nominate the same player as many times as you want.

Also if you just have everyone in that final vote year 1, by year 3 there will no one worthy left. This system parcels it out year by year.

That sounds great, I just wanted to have a system where anyone can at least nominate people

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

That sounds great, I just wanted to have a system where anyone can at least nominate people

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Look at this chicken that votes like he trades: like a chicken.
EvbJFcI.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah definitely everyone can nominate anyone they want. The committee is just going to filter through them and set up voting. But anyone that is nominated that is legit will get a vote at one point.

One more rule: if you're a finalist and lose, you can't be nominated again for 3 seasons. This way again we will have like 15 guys voted on 3 year cycle (which means everyone that nominates someone will get their first pick a vote).

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
any you guys got a lank for the league file? The one in the other thread is for 18 or something

Edit #1: May have found it, in the 2077 season thread

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Serious question, though- will our managers just toil in perpetuity or will the game crash once someone turns 100 because indydevs didn't code for triple-digit manger ages?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus @Yankee151 . Have you got my export from about 16:55 UK time, I think about 10:55 where you are? I did a whole load of work on my rosters and sometimes it only takes an earlier export (I think I exported about 5 times today).

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison