• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

Schauwn

So, I was out of town (in NYC) all weekend, we're on '20? and we can spend money on FAs? anything else?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
1. All of our scouts are LEGENDARY overall ability. Depending on your scouting budget, they will either have LEGENDARY or EXCELLENT ratings in each area (ie Since I have $0 in minor/interantional scouting his ability in those areas is only excellent? )

2. Douglass Tagg HIGHLY FAVORS TOOLS and hates Cairos. My guess is your previous scout was the opposite and highly favored ability, which is why he was blowing smoke up ur ass about so many people having WBL ability, whereas Douglass HATES most people way more than OSA and only likes a few.? I honestly don't know how that shit comes into play since we have MAXED OUT SCOUTS. It would be different if we all had to actually hire/pay scouts like they do in some leagues.

View attachment 9470

@hayvis should be forced to have Niek "Everything Sux" Ploeg as his scout. I finally had to stop giving that guy money to tell me everyone is a bum since I can that myself.

Wolfman21

thats just the world.dat file...so am i safe in assuming that i need to just replace the world.dat file from the old dropbox league folder with this new one and i'm good to go?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
What version of the game is that world.dat?

I didn't know we switched and downloaded file to 19 and it bork'd that one.

Oh fluffy.

Wolfman21

I'll create a full folder archive but try using the import from 19 option with that

yeah, full folder is gonna be needed. I can't load the 19 save with that world.dat...getting errors everywhere. And when i try to import from 19, it can't use it because its a 20 file

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Yankee151 - one thing I have noticed since the migration is that you can't search by stats in FA like I could do yesterday. All the stats are there on the player profiles but not on the FA page.

Wolfman21

where are we at as far as Free Agents and stuff? I can't remember the dates and everything when you were good to offer dudes

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Can we at least have a memorial to Ed Fowler. Man was a legend. Now he's down a well rubbing Tagg's lotion into he's body.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
10 packs opened! Best card, Edgar Martinez Historical Legend, 97 overall! Also got a 1987 Nolan Ryan with 119 stuff and 2 100+ pitches! Ready2Roll!