• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Has Hayvis lost a SP to an injury setback yet? That's brutal. I had 1ST ROUND PICK BOB ASHE slated as the #3 starter at 60/55/60 ratings for YEARS on cheap minimum salaries and arb. Then the OOTP GODS struck him down with a 10 month injury followed by a YEAR LONG SETBACK. He won't be back with a noodle arm until the 2082 season!

I went from having a cheap #3 SP to scrounging the trash heap for Lisbon castoffs and malcontent plunger rapists.

1571250593148.png

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Has Hayvis lost a SP to an injury setback yet? That's brutal. I had 1ST ROUND PICK BOB ASHE slated as the #3 starter at 60/55/60 ratings for YEARS on cheap minimum salaries and arb. Then the OOTP GODS struck him down with a 10 month injury followed by a YEAR LONG SETBACK. He won't be back with a noodle arm until the 2082 season!

I went from having a cheap #3 SP to scrounging the trash heap for Lisbon castoffs and malcontent plunger rapists.

View attachment 9561

No, ur right. What happened was absolutely not out of the ordinary, and no harm done. You made me see the light. Now if you'll excuse me I'm right in the middle of hammering my balls to a table, so I have to go.