• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I got some sort of update that caused my mic to be all fucky/stactic so I had to record the GAME OF THE WEEK like 3 times tonight, lol. The end result is that I sound like I'm recording in a space suit while repairing the Dyson Sphere. Hopefully Hayvis will appreciate the added authenticity when I post tomorrow!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
As promised, today's GAME OF INDETERMINATE TIME PERIOD was recorded by Travis7401, who was multi-tasking as usual! Today he was repairing the Dyson Sphere to further limit opponent HRs, while watching the game on the heads up display of his power armor suit. Audio recorded in power armor suits while orbiting the SPHERE isn't very high quality, due to the suppression necessary to remove static caused by solar flares. For extra immersion imagine walking alongside Travis on the inside of the SPHERE with your mag boots clicking along with the crack of the bats!

Today's matchup is a great one between @jdlikewhoa's False Bay Injuries vs @Orlando 's Helsingborg Overachieving Hammers!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm getting the hang of what you can screw around with in these ballpark models. This is obviously no finished article, just an example of what I can do so far -

Riggers.png

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I thought I was illustrating the fact that you can change back drops and textures. Obviously, as usual what I was really doing was simply giving you a nice opportunity to kick my confidence to shit.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
You can set your own background image, though? Maybe a Brazzers Park would entice @bruin to join.

Exactly. If you download existing creations of which there are thousands, then you can simply fuck around with all the images contained within the file. It's very easy. Some have whats called skyboxes, which are basically the inside of a cube (six images) which puts you in a particular environment. It's all quite simple really unless you want to actually get into modelling the stands which obviously no-one does.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Exactly. If you download existing creations of which there are thousands, then you can simply fuck around with all the images contained within the file. It's very easy. Some have whats called skyboxes, which are basically the inside of a cube (six images) which puts you in a particular environment. It's all quite simple really unless you want to actually get into modelling the stands which obviously no-one does.

There has to be an easier way. Why can't they just take the parameters we already set for our parks and then generate what it would look like?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
There has to be an easier way. Why can't they just take the parameters we already set for our parks and then generate what it would look like?

I think they are developing a stadium creator for the future. As it is, I think you can just adjust the parameters of any existing ballpark anyway.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Tommy Stinson coming for the MVP

Anyone know if we can change the cartoon avatars for actual pics? If so you have to make Tommy Stinson the Tommy Stinson.

12006.jpg

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Good game @Yankee151. Poor Archie Mason was left in there way too long. So many pinch hitters too. Cool to see that even with a DH.

Looks like that was a pretty crazy series.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I prolly need to turn ma'mic up just a bit... or not, since Yankee sounds much better. What mic u usin?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Also, when Wooly on ur side

01/01/2079OSA scouting updated ratings (potential): Contact: 45 (45); Power: 45 (55); Eye: 35 (40).
05/29/2079Wins the UA SL2 Player of the Week Award.
06/11/2079Was selected to the 2079 UBL Single A All-Star Game.
07/22/2079Injured (Foot soreness), day-to-day for 3 days.
09/01/2079Wins the UA SL2 Batter of the Month Award.
09/25/2079Wins the 2079 UA SL2 Platinum Stick Award at 1B.
09/27/2079Finished 2nd in 2079 UA SL2 Outstanding Hitter Award voting.
01/01/2080OSA scouting updated ratings (potential): Contact: 50 (60); Power: 45 (75); Eye: 40 (65).04/01/2080Named the #15 prospect in the WBL