• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Immersion gonna be all time low if I don't make the playoffs this year. Budget next year is even smaller and I won't have enough money to sign all my draft picks.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Hayvis seems upset, lol.

Not really. I love you all. I JUST FUCKING HATE COMPUTER FUCKING ROBOT FUCKING OVERLORDS THAT NEVER HAND ANY LUCK TO ME IN ANY FUCKING SIM OTHER THAN THE LUCK THAT I HAVE WITH MY LIFE OF RELATIVELY LITTLE STRUGGLE IN THE REAL WORLD SIM WHICH IS KIND OF FINE.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Tbf, I called up my good players so we are good now, no shame in being swept by CIPTO

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If promoting yours prospects from AAA to WBL is wrong I dont wanna be right!

I am baseball illiterate. In all honesty (I know it's not Wooly fuckshit) can you explain to me why you want to promote them with 50 games left when you will potentially waste clock time on their major league contracts, missing the biggest development spike (the offseason), and are not getting their full benefit in order to be in contention as you would playing them from the beginning of the year?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I am baseball illiterate. In all honesty (I know it's not Wooly fuckshit) can you explain to me why you want to promote them with 50 games left when you will potentially waste clock time on their major league contracts, missing the biggest development spike (the offseason), and are not getting their full benefit in order to be in contention as you would playing them from the beginning of the year?

Some of his guys could be able to become minor league free agents. He could also be in a situation like me where you have to start clocks if you don't want to be smoking the big meat missile.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I also have a AAA logjam in terms of positions I wanted trained, so Yamauchi and Sartika were the most ready IF and OF to help clear a spot.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm waiting FOR FUCKING NEVER as I don't have any good prospects and this game is a piece of shit.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I may need some help.

When the SIM reaches September, open up ur PILGRIM PRIDES and find the guys who have won more than 3 WARS in AAA and promote them to ur WBL team for the month so that they can get a CUP OF COFFEE. You'll cost urself $490k per player! I'm a firm believer in giving dudes a chance when they light it up in AAA! The all time greatest rigger hitter was a NOBODY 5th round pick with ALL YELLOW RATINGS but he CRUSHED it all the way up and I gave him a chance in SEPTEMBER! He did fine that September, so I let him stick around. I was about to give up on him after a shitty first full season, but then he POPPED to GREENS AND BLUES!

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_3711.html

I'd give Walls, Burt, and Davis a CUP O COFFEE