• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I like that we instituted this cap and it's still the same people who are paying attention who sign all the good IFAs!

Not only is this the usual supercilious nonsense, but it's also untrue. I got a good one last year which I probably wouldn't have if not for the cap, and this year Karl beat me to a pitcher that I wanted. It's working fine.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think I've found a fallback player that I really like this year too. My scout thinks he's great, which is all that matters.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'm immersed, but had am limited in budget, despite winning the SHIP, because HAVE NOTS need more money!

Also, you just need to find yourself an Ed Fowler level scout, who will up your team to championship calibre without costing you.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Just catching up on the HoG vote. Didn't think really any of these guys were worthy. Can't believe Arevalo was unanimous. Weak class I suppose. Don't get Gold Mine over Cuellar either. Be interested to hear opinions on that one.

Edit: I guess Arevalo was pretty good. I remembered him being pretty inconsistent, but when he was good he was really good.

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
They shouldn't have needed any fuckshit DOH committee, they are GOATS!

Look at Castillo's postseason pitching alone!
1570664312857.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Relievers are tough to sell, but Nazih is as good as McClean and he got 55%. Rhino was great tho.

Nazih was robbed of like 8 All Star games and given MS by a cheating BUM! Was prolly the best defensive catcher of the GOATS too, looking at his EFF/CERA

Last edited:

jdlikewhoa

Karl will sim soon, waiting on an export

giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I hate this fucking team and I'm starting to hate this fucking league. Perfect time for the @Wolfman21, aka "the heel we all need and deserve", to come back and start making things FUN again.

No bullshit - I missed ShookWolf.

This league will never be fun. It's supposed to be 5 minutes of self loathing and torture a day.