• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 DRAFT THREAD

Do You Want a LIVE DRAFT 1st Round in 2081?

• Total voters

Wolfman21

Looks like his last post on here was in September when he got butthurt during the last draft...which doesn't surprise me. I say autodraft and move on

Wolfman21

Also...I have two 3rd round picks that have nothing to do with the now defunct travis trade. I think theres some kinda comp pick that got mixed in or something because I have the 33rd and 35th picks. I'm pretty sure that shouldn't be that way

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

You already drafted and didn’t want him. But, I’m sure we could work something out.

Maybe a three way trade where you get the Swede, you send Tony prospects, and Tony sends me the @Irishman? I can add onto the Swede if necessary.

Alternatively, I do need catchers if you want to do a one for one for the Swede

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I ain't gonna lie. If Lars was all that was left of the non bums, I would have took the Swede.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You already drafted and didn’t want him. But, I’m sure we could work something out.

Maybe a three way trade where you get the Swede, you send Tony prospects, and Tony sends me the @Irishman? I can add onto the Swede if necessary.

Alternatively, I do need catchers if you want to do a one for one for the Swede
I traded ma’pick. Thought he might make it to the second. No biggie. We can work something out hopefully.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I have to go to the field this afternoon, so I won't be available to make my pick when @NML's pity timer runs out. I put ma'self ON A LIST LIKE A TRUE BTT.

He's at less than 40 minutes, I can just auto him at this point. I figured he'd be back eventually to reap the three top-20 prospects his scout pulled in.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
that centerfielder is gonna win you 0.8 war while hitting .217/.265/.320 for a couple seasons of you being in 7th place

that would be a marked improvement over the bums I’ve had in the outfield since the 2050s. Ur giving me hope.