• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Spring training y’all.

Hoping the Swedetember success carries over into 2081.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
There are extenuating circumstances here @Karl Hungus . It's the timing and the player. 1 - He's my only real elite prospect (after months of learning the game) and the first one I had. 2 - He was perhaps the best player on my team.

This shit can happen, but this is honestly terrible luck to happen to me at this time.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
There are extenuating circumstances here @Karl Hungus . It's the timing and the player. 1 - He's my only real elite prospect (after months of learning the game) and the first one I had. 2 - He was perhaps the best player on my team.

This shit can happen, but this is honestly terrible luck to happen to me at this time.
We can’t take any of this into account.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Dublin starting pitcher Joaquín Baca will miss at least a week after straining his back in a fall at his home. The injury occurred as he was attempting to install a light fixture. "I was standing on a step-stool and just kind of lost my footing and fell to the floor," said Baca. "I was actually pretty lucky. I could have easily been injured much worse." Despite being laid up for the next week, Baca says he's looking on the "bright side", so to speak. "Hey, at least I was able to get the light working before I fell!"

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I have way too many below average players fighting for spots!

Okoth and Quinney with OPENING WEEK REVENGE games coming up against LV! They have all your posts plastered on their Gal-Wall with Vibranium adhesives, waiting to prove you'll wrong!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
No better teams to start my first opening week back against than miami and North Dakota

Speakin of...Damnit @TonyGin&Juice, how is my team already better than yours!?!?!?

While you were gone we went from total shit to mediocre shit and had a five year run in the paloffs. I got bored with being competitive and decided to do another rebuild. Needless to say I am still a moron.