• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
While I’m fucked up on PKs and praying for death someone step into my office and COCK HSTER me into oblivion. Only have buns and bad picks to offer but I need a reason to live before I set my self on fire.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Projected Budget boosted from 126M to 138M with the NUH signing

He gon be dead in 3 years tho, F

Nuh-CipTo-Chivers-Subano with Thomas Catching might be the best 2 WARS BY SHOWING UP infield in the league right now. 1-9 my team has the potential to put up WrC+s over 100. just don't look at my rotation pls ty

Dam signing the two best SP of FA this year is very scary

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Projected Budget boosted from 126M to 138M with the NUH signing

He gon be dead in 3 years tho, F

Nuh-CipTo-Chivers-Subano with Thomas Catching might be the best 2 WARS BY SHOWING UP infield in the league right now. 1-9 my team has the potential to put up WrC+s over 100. just don't look at my rotation pls ty

Dam signing the two best SP of FA this year is very scary

Since you signed NUH can you toss me the defensive irishman you just signed for $1M? I'll give you a third for a finders fee?

jdlikewhoa

Signed almost all my minor league contract targets. No way False Bay doesn’t make the playoffs this year. Deep with Iron Man and Durable GOATS this go ‘round

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
You can't get a site update. It seems like the newest hotfix & the OOTP utilities we use aren't playing nice.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Our online utilities is 3rd-party and hasn’t been updated in a couple years I think. We may want to look into a new solution.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Our online utilities is 3rd-party and hasn’t been updated in a couple years I think. We may want to look into a new solution.

Yep, they don't seem to have updated it for 20. I started reading about another utility but the Battle of Moscow is in full swing right now.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Our reports are not part of OOTPOU though. Online Utilities is just for the draft site. I’m not sure if there is a way to set up our website again from scratch. We shouldn’t have to use old scripts to update the website.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yep, they don't seem to have updated it for 20. I started reading about another utility but the Battle of Moscow is in full swing right now.
StatsLab is the other popular one. This is just for the draft, etc. though. I might look into redoing the website today.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Our reports are not part of OOTPOU though. Online Utilities is just for the draft site. I’m not sure if there is a way to set up our website again from scratch. We shouldn’t have to use old scripts to update the website.

Is there another website utility? I thought they were all linked to OU.

I assume the site issues are linked to the dumb hotfix if Yankee & I both downloaded it and you didn't. Is it possible to roll the game back to a previous version?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Is there another website utility? I thought they were all linked to OU.

I assume the site issues are linked to the dumb hotfix if Yankee & I both downloaded it and you didn't. Is it possible to roll the game back to a previous version?
There are two things the reports, which is game generated/uploaded, and the Online Utilities which we mange more manually. Both are hosted on the same

The problem with the reports is that we have to use scripts that are years old. That doesn’t make sense. The hot fix issue could be it’s own problem. I looked on the forums and didn’t see anything though.

The problem with the utilities is they haven’t been updated in a while so our live sims and drafts are starting to get a little glitchy.