• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

Wolfman21

70 wins...that was the expectation I posted in the Bulls thread as well. Good on ya OSA

No Jack Miller? You gonna learn today OSA

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
BUMS let me down in the REVENGE game 1, but 1-2 against Zamora is no crime. Okoth held them to one run in 5.1. THANK YOU

2-4 against the two best teams in the league ain't too bad, kids. Let's get it next week.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
2-4 after week one.

PLAY BETTER!

olaf-melting-gif-5.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I really hated letting Mosca walk, but I couldn't justify giving him $22M and he wouldn't negotiate. Hope he gets it together for you.
I think he will be ok. I’m not expecting him to be an ace. I really don’t have one. An ERA between 3.5 and 4 would be nice. It was a rough week all around though. Swept by @hayvis and my pitching was suspect when I thought it would be my strength. I’m still trying to figure out my roster and how quickly I wanted to bring up prospects.

Wolfman21

this pitcher takahashi for the kings i'm about to face is really missing out on the opportunity for a "6ix9ine" nickname and i'm sad about it

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
@Wolfman21 @TonyGin&Juice

Fans in Kabul Rally Behind Wayward Cat: After Kabul's latest victory, it seemed like the last thing anyone wanted to talk about was the game itself. Instead, the focus was on a cat that somehow wandered onto the field at The Bullpen in the top of the second inning. The tiny tabby scampered from near the visitors' dugout all the way to the left field wall, stopping the action for a good ten minutes. Outfielder Troy Coleman stood motionless as the cat darted past. "I'm not going to try to catch that thing," he said later, "he was moving pretty fast. And I'm more of a dog person myself."

College intern Matt Field was given the unenviable task of capturing the frenzied feline, and the fans were transfixed as they watched the thrilling chase unfold before them. Matt finally caught up to the cat and grabbed it on the warning track, but getting the scrappy stray off the field proved to be tricky. "He wasn't very cooperative," the 20-year-old explained, "and I have the scars to prove it. But we made it eventually."

The cat's mad dash, meanwhile, was replayed later on the stadium's video screens, which pumped up the crowd and maybe even the players, as they went on to victory. Fans immediately flooded social media offering to adopt the cat and nominating him as the team's official "meows-cot." Reportedly, the cat is now at the Kabul Humane Society, where he will be kept for observation. If no owner can be identified, then the cat will be placed for adoption. "Sure, we'd like to keep him," said Bulls spokesman Ben Cooney. "If he can bring us some more victories, we'll even give him a spot on the roster!"
The Professor strikes again!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Thus begins the ballad of Roosevelt Rigney and his 0.2 WARS BY SHOWING UP (oh and 142 Wrc+ because why not)

Quinney with two losses where he only gives up one run :( Just hang in there kid, we'll stay in 1st place for ya

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
In other news, Gus Davis tearing it up at trog bat in his first season and putting up bigger numbers than Franco. Had a feeling he played above his ratings from his time with the Chickens @Travis7401.