• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Draft Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
giphy.gif

Wolfman21

Jeeze, i did a deep dive this morning on the players in this draft...and its much better than i originally thought. Ive got a tough decision to make here.

Edit: by much better, i mean much deeper. There are like 5 or 6 guys i could take here anand im struggling to put one over the others

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Simulation Baseball players should certainly have fewer rights when they are drafted!

Good news, I'm going to draft him into my IL2 squadron as a tailgunner!

Wolfman21

Tough decision, came down to two position players.....but being able to solidify my middle infield for the next 5-8 years with merrills(in AA currently) and Knittle was the tie breaker. Knittle is also durable and likely has a Captain personality class.

@Orlando you're up

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Good choice. My scout says Knittle even has the chance to fashion a career as a WBL bench player!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Its one of the main reasons why i went bat first round. The dropoff from the bat i could get at 1-2 to the bat i could get at 2-2 is much more drastic than the dropoff in pitcher
Yeah. There arent too many college arms, so I may go that route. I don't see many bats I'm interested, but i could use some pitching. I really like Nunez, but the fragile tag is scaring me.

Wolfman21

Yeah. There arent too many college arms, so I may go that route. I don't see many bats I'm interested, but i could use some pitching. I really like Nunez, but the fragile tag is scaring me.

Yup, nunez was my initial choice til i saw the fragile tag. Too high of a pick to take that risk

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
One of ya'll interested in getting the draft moving again want to check the injury ratings on these guys for me? I'm sure it'll benefit someone else down the road!

Sun Tak Pae
Ryuichi Watanabe
Michel Buechlan
Alfredo Sequeira
Alparslan Rustu

Wolfman21

One of ya'll interested in getting the draft moving again want to check the injury ratings on these guys for me? I'm sure it'll benefit someone else down the road!

Sun Tak Pae
Ryuichi Watanabe
Michel Buechlan
Alfredo Sequeira
Alparslan Rustu

Rustu is fragile, the rest are Normal