• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Draft Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Just auto me this draft too please. I want some time to get used to ratings.

50s along the board is minimum for pitchers and 50 is minimum contact for batters unless they are the GOAT at defence (then it's debatable). CF, SS, C and SP are super high value in our league. DON'T LET OTTO FUCK YOU UP.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Late rounds I always like to draft manual as you san sometimes get a good trog bat, and always get high character minor league guys that will help you out.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Two. We're in the fifth round and need to get this done. You were on the clock once Tony got auto'ed this morning for also letting the clock run out.

Reactions: doh

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I guess it is three- previous picks were at 07:20 and yours was at 10:21

@hayvis I would assume it picks from your list, but since this is the first time we've used this software... we'll find out?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
NWBL StatsPlus - Draft - Google Chrome 1_9_2020 12_22_33 PM.png

Why the eight-hour gap between picks 6 & 7 but the timer is decides to work for my pick? 1919 is 7:19 pm CST so it should have expired at 10:19 pm CST. Either the timer is on or it's off.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - Looks like Tony and others including myself now, are on list pick, but this doesn't seem to activate until the end of the time limit.... I wonder if we have to tick auto pick too to activate the pick straight away? Seems a bit dumb. I'm reluctant to tick auto pick too as it might not use my list...

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Ah - @Karl Hungus . I just looked at the report page and it looks like he doesn't have any players on hiss list, whcih would explain why it's not picking...That will massively slow things down if people have left list pick on thinking it's picking for them.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If you are on list pick, it picks at the beginning of your turn.

Yeah... I just saw tony doesn't have any players on his list and has list pick on. Gonna make it really slow if people's lists run out and they leave it to list pick.

Soonerfan09

Yeah... I just saw tony doesn't have any players on his list and has list pick on. Gonna make it really slow if people's lists run out and they leave it to list pick.
If you chose list pick and auto pick, it will pick from your list until you run out and then auto pick for you.