• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Draft Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Does anyone have a serious objection to me auto-completing the draft after this round? These guys are bums.

I want to go by my list. @Karl Hungus , when you have as few prospects as I do, I have to fill my minor leagues with at least the best available/decent character. Otto will pick me a load of angry shithead trog bats.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I want to go by my list. @Karl Hungus , when you have as few prospects as I do, I have to fill my minor leagues with at least the best available/decent character. Otto will pick me a load of angry shithead trog bats.

:Straight-Face:

Well, that's the point of the list. I don't want to wait 2-3 more days to finish the draft, which is holding up the end of the season at this point.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
No, it actually takes negative brain power to do something so stupid and pointless. The fact that you think it takes brains....is perfect
giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
On a serious note some of the most fun I have out of this game is seeing if the shit kickers come good.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Narrator voice..."They didnt"

Got a Paris 10th rounder playing in the WBL as a backup at Las Vegas now. And I have a 14th rounder waiting at trog bat I might give a shot to in the next couple of seasons. They're not great players, but considering where they were picked, I find it fun to see how far they got. No trolling here, just part of the game I find entertaining.