• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Draft Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It's great. Love the WBL at this pace. I'm worried that we're back to a sim a day though.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Is it time for me to pick yet?

c58818cba19213ca8f84bf7ad76ff709.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Yankee151 - how are the drafts for 2083-85 looking? Are we over this run of shitty players or are scouting discoveries going to win this game for the foreseeable future?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
@Yankee151 - how are the drafts for 2083-85 looking? Are we over this run of shitty players or are scouting discoveries going to win this game for the foreseeable future?
I wont reveal that until I trade all those picks away, but you're welcome to do the research yourself. WCOL/WHS player list and filter by age sort by birthday

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Soonerfan09

@TonyGin&Juice
I really wanted the guy @doh got, but I was a little worried about his injury rating. I think he’ll be really good if he stays healthy. I took the other reliever partially to give me a reason to follow Rustu’s career.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I was hovering over the keyboard with your pick @Karl Hungus but bottled it as I couldn't face taking three relievers in the first round three years in a row. The fact that Ruiz is 6'8 was the clincher for me.

Schauwn

I'm not getting any emails for alerts when someone mentions me, I thought I updated the settings, but I'll need to poke around more I guess...I'll draft now. Sorry everyone.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm not getting any emails for alerts when someone mentions me, I thought I updated the settings, but I'll need to poke around more I guess...I'll draft now. Sorry everyone.

I can send you an email instead of tagging you here.

Schauwn

I can send you an email instead of tagging you here.
That works, or send me a hangouts message, but I cant figure out why I'm not getting email alerts. Nothing in spam, and all my boxes are checked in my preferences. I'm not getting them when you responded to my message or when I'm tagged.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
That works, or send me a hangouts message, but I cant figure out why I'm not getting email alerts. Nothing in spam, and all my boxes are checked in my preferences. I'm not getting them when you responded to my message or when I'm tagged.

I wonder if that's not functional? I've never gotten any kind of email notification from here.