• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Ahhh yes.... from "WTF is going on" to "I love this league I want to learn everything" to "this league is DEAD".

The cycle all new WBL/UBL players go through.

Only kidding @doh , this game's got me horribly addicted...

jdlikewhoa

Just seeing this. You can have Otto select my rotation and lineups and I’ll fix it if I get a chance today or tomorrow after the sim

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I was going to go with cheap options at DH/3B... one bad sim later I'm ready to buy up some FAs.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I was going to go with cheap options at DH/3B... one bad sim later I'm ready to buy up some FAs.

Well Dublin’s best hitter is on the market because the league is dumb as hell. Y’all gonna let @doh get Rivera for like $2M lmbo. Then cry when he wins and blame it on his budget.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
tenor.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
All WBL owners have been drafted by the Soviet Air Force and are expected to report for duty when the trash fires are lit.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Can someone just give me a good SP and CF? I will start revving up the complaints if they don't. Thx!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Just about to come unstuck asking Dan Kirkpatrick to try to relive his Las Vegas glory days and play CF @doh . Hopefully he can rack up more runs than he lets go in the field....

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Karl said I nearly accidentally the whole thing when I tried to download prior to a league announcement and he happened to be uploading.