• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2082 Season Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I'll send you a screenshot of your arb page, just tell me what to do.

giphy.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I never paid attention enough to notice the voting option. If no one else votes I'll pull my ballot. Hopefully TZ will still get his Platinum Stick...
I thought we let otto choose since it seemed unbiased. No worries though.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Think I had like 4 bomber beats on my award votes. Carlton Lymer was the only SP with a positive ZR so hes a LOCK to be a GLOVE WIZARD

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Karl sent me the Dat folder. I did the following

"I got it. When I put it in the settings folder, i still got no updated file on the server. When I overwrote the world.dat folder in the saved games folder, I got an error "OOTP cannot load this database because it has been created with an earlier version of OOTP. Please use the button 'Import OOTP 19' to import the database."

"The loading of the database failed. It is either corrupt or a save-game from an older version"

Anybody else have this problem? Anybody wanna just send me the FTP settings from the game so I am ready 2 roll?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Does it need to be from the current day? I wonder if that makes a difference. I'll copy the one from my folder this afternoon and send it to you to replace the replacement.