• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2083 Draft Thread

Wolfman21

Yeah. Isn’t that who you used to manage? Who are you managing now?

giphy.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Highly interested in this first round... TONS of good players and wonder who will pop and who will flop.

Luh Dawborn. You going to try him as a SP @goblue96 ?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If you pick Roche and give me a 4th too I'll let you have the Swede. If not he's a hostage with no food.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Highly interested in this first round... TONS of good players and wonder who will pop and who will flop.

Luh Dawborn. You going to try him as a SP @goblue96 ?

Only having two pitches screams reliever but my system is devoid of talent at a lot of positions so I may experiment. To my scout, he was the best player available, to my scout.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Only having two pitches screams reliever but my system is devoid of talent at a lot of positions so I may experiment. To my scout, he was the best player available, to my scout.

I think we've got to the stage in this game where a good pitcher is worth a lot whether they are a reliever or starter. Paris is living proof....

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
We had a two-pitch SP in the old UBL.. but he was like 80/70/60. I'd try it out.

Wolfman21

8 picks on day 1, 4 on day 2....guess the HAVES are too busy to make their picks...maybe they should be FORFEITED

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
We had a two-pitch SP in the old UBL.. but he was like 80/70/60. I'd try it out.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I am trying out a pitcher with a turtible third pitch and he will be a 60/60/60 (as follower). So far he's been effective in games against Seoul, LV and ND.

Last edited: