• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2085 Draft Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Who is in the draft pool? Need to know why people are so thirsty for this 1-1

It's a GOAT DURABLE pitcher. He also LOW GREED and HIGH WORK ETHIC. Draft him, he'll turn ur team around in the current league climate.

Or trade him to ur boy here if you're really going to trade a GOAT.

jdlikewhoa

It's a GOAT DURABLE pitcher. He also LOW GREED and HIGH WORK ETHIC. Draft him, he'll turn ur team around in the current league climate.

Or trade him to ur boy here if you're really going to trade a GOAT.
If he's not Kasib reincarnate, bye bye 1-1

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Just checking in and subscribing. New laptop is coming tomorrow morning so should be up and running again in 24 hours.

jdlikewhoa

No clue, @jdlikewhoa did your 2nd round pick not sign last year?

I’ll research it when I get to the computer in a few. Looks like I might’ve traded last years 2-1 to Berlin? I just don’t remember for what.

EDIT: I have no idea what happened. I’ll look through the 2084 draft thread because last years 2-1 is missing in the history.

Last edited:

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I’ll research it when I get to the computer in a few. Looks like I might’ve traded last years 2-1 to Berlin? I just don’t remember for what.

EDIT: I have no idea what happened. I’ll look through the 2084 draft thread because last years 2-1 is missing in the history.

You drafted Felix Cabrun who ended up going back to Syracuse. I deleted the comp pick, but you're still on the clock for 2-1.