• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2085 Season Thread

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Not sure, I just got back on.
I'm not shocked at how this series has gone. Our luck against Seoul has run out.Hopefully we can get one more, but I'll be surprised if we do.

I didn't see the anything but the final score from the last game but the others were close. One-run games in the first two and a bullpen meltdown decided game 3.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Also, I dumbed and forgot to hit the big START button on the Statsplus app for the last game.

tenor.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
There's no point doing another season until we get some new recruits. There's no point recruiting until we upgrade to OOTP21.

We could upgrade to OOTP21 and try to catch quarantine bois on the OOTP forum with a recruiting post. If unwilling to do so, just pull the plug or hit pause.

I suspect @TonyGin&Juice is done or on a long break.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
There's no point doing another season until we get some new recruits. There's no point recruiting until we upgrade to OOTP21.

We could upgrade to OOTP21 and try to catch quarantine bois on the OOTP forum with a recruiting post. If unwilling to do so, just pull the plug or hit pause.

I suspect @TonyGin&Juice is done or on a long break.

Could we start a smaller pool of teams from scratch? Not suggesting another WBL, but play a game between ourselves until there are new recruits for the WBL. That's if it ends up getting paused.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
But Mr. Cook said "there will be a topia league team here for a very long time"

Are you trying to make a liar out of Mr. Cook?