• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2085 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
When you restart is it showing up it or what?
I restarted and it is not letting me continue game like I normally do. I searched for files on my computer and couldn't find it.

I am not a 1337 hacker so there is probably a way for me to get the file without doing it from the start.. right? Has this happened to anyone else?

TonyGin&Juice

I restarted and it is not letting me continue game like I normally do. I searched for files on my computer and couldn't find it.

I am not a 1337 hacker so there is probably a way for me to get the file without doing it from the start.. right? Has this happened to anyone else?

It happened to me last night. Even when I tried to load the backup it didn't work. Anyone else using MacOS have this happen?

Wolfman21

Mac?

Laughing.gif

TonyGin&Juice

The league folder just disappeared?

It's still there for me in the folder but it won't load or get recognized. Even tried to load one of the backups and it's not working either. Not sure what's going on but that's really weird.

They get OOTP20 to work right on Linux yet? No? Mac it is. I'd rather go back to paper and pencil instead of using shitass WindBLOWZ ever again.