• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2085 Season Thread

Wolfman21

They're complaining about each other, haha. I usually dont go over 1

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

what sucks is one is Ronholt who has been my 2nd-3rd best reliever of the year and the other is hua-li who is one of my homerun leader. So of course the disruptors are killin it and the complainers are shit. I don't think hua-li is causing Nando Els to hit .220 but hes damn sure gonna complain like it is! And i'm sure Wen Hua Li being a disruptor at DH is causing Martyn Teodoro to have a 4.97 ERA. That bastard!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
BIG WANG IN UR THANG!

Out of the Park Baseball 20 6_3_2020 9_59_20 AM.png

tenor.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Jesus. Paris still in contention after a difficult run of fixtures. One good pitcher must make a difference....

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - my computer took its last breaths today, so could you make any obvious adjustments if something happens to my team. I will probably order a new one tomorrow so hopefully will be back up and running in a few days. Thanks and sorry.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Hi @Karl Hungus - I have my new computer now so could you point me in the direction of the files I need. I want to ask as there was so much confusion recently.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I reinstalled recently and I used the Yankee file and DAT .dat file from Karl, and that worked.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@OU11 - do you have a more recent one by chance? That version is missing a whole load of logos that the one linked on here had.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Name one that's missing so I can see if the one on my hard drive has it, I haven't played the game in 4 years so I probably don't have anything more recent than that

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Name one that's missing so I can see if the one on my hard drive has it, I haven't played the game in 4 years so I probably don't have anything more recent than that

Thanks for looking. I think The Kansas City Katz would be a fairly recent one that isn't there. There are loads missing though.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
So, with the risk of repeating myself and becoming boring, the logos folder has disappeared from dropbox, so could anyone with a recent logos file repost and link in the league instruction thread. Complete league art does make the game more enjoyable, especially when fucking around with the minor leagues which is one of my favourite pastimes. @Orlando @Yankee151 @Travis7401 @jdlikewhoa @Mr. Radpants

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Best pitcher by ERA gets a torn UCL career ender.

And THAT'S your yearly debilitating Las Vegas injury!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
lol, my no-export dummies made the paloffs? I guess I didn't have any major injuries! I figured I'd finish 5th behind no-export UK!