• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2086 Draft Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I have no idea why there are rules anymore. No-one seems to care about the game, only the stupid fucking rules. Nothing, nothing nothing, boring fucking league then as soon as someone has the audacity to do something silly that deserves a bit of compassion or rule bending it's becomes sacrilege to do anything about it.

It's like a fucking fenced off monument. You can't have any fun or do anything to it and it actually does nothing but sit there with a load of fucking rules around it.
Have you tried being less boring?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I have no idea why there are rules anymore. No-one seems to care about the game, only the stupid fucking rules. Nothing, nothing nothing, boring fucking league then as soon as someone has the audacity to do something silly that deserves a bit of compassion or rule bending it's becomes sacrilege to do anything about it.

It's like a fucking fenced off monument. You can't have any fun or do anything to it and it actually does nothing but sit there with a load of fucking rules around it.
triggered.gif

Wolfman21

I offered like 4 years ago back when i had zero responsibilities and could be consistent to do sims but was told no. Now that i have tons of responsibilities and am traveling alot, it wouldnt be prudent.

Also, who you gonna pick at #6 for UK? Id go mukhtar or bielvenstram

doh

Got my list set up whenever Sooner makes his pick.... luh some guys still on the board.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
ScarceBadInsect-max-1mb.gif

doh

I want to move up if anyone wants to trade for future pick(s) or current players.

doh

lots of really good pitchers in the last two drafts. Might be moving back to a pitching trend
Yeah... one really weird trend that's been going on for a while: NO good movement pitchers. I used to love 50/70/50 guys but they don't exist anymore. On current FAs, there are like 50 65+ Stuff guys and 1 60 movement guy.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - I've noticed I'm pushed down in the 3rd round to 9 rather than 8 where I should be. Buffalo seems to have jumped up the board....