• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2086 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
@TonyGin&Juice I'm going to sim this afternoon, were any of those moves that didn't happen a big deal?
Sorry, been meeting with realtors and getting the hacienda ready to go so I’ll have to see where we at after this sim. The only guy I missed out on was the “IMPOSSIBLE” 8th rounder I swore I offered $3M to on my last export. No worries if he’s gone.

Wolfman21

how do i put the new dat file? I thought i knew, but i half drunkenly did it last night and it didn't change anything so if someone could give me instructions that would be great

Soonerfan09

how do i put the new dat file? I thought i knew, but i half drunkenly did it last night and it didn't change anything so if someone could give me instructions that would be great
I believe it’s docs -> settings -> then you will a .dat file that matches the .dat file that Karl posted, but I’m not in front of my PC at the moment.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
No-one competed with me for Headhunter Flores.....?? My slugging lineup is now phenomenal. That guy is a 55,70,70 slugger at RHPs. Gonna hit a lot of homers. I thought he'd be your kind of platoon hitter @doh .

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
No-one competed with me for Headhunter Flores.....?? My slugging lineup is now phenomenal. That guy is a 55,70,70 slugger at RHPs. Gonna hit a lot of homers. I thought he'd be your kind of platoon hitter @doh .

There's a glut of outfielders across the league right now.

Wolfman21

i'm not big on old IFA bats entering the league. They seem to be busts more times than not. Atleast from my experience with them. If he were 24-25, i would have been much more interested. As it stands...im not spending money on a 30 year old corner outfielder thats never played an inning in the league

TonyGin&Juice

Going to try this again using the folder my main man @hayvis posted earlier but if I get this fucking notice again I'm going to set ma'self on fire.

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 10.04.36 AM.png

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Never saw him but LAWD he might be a beast. He actually has a shot to be an OK LF/RF/1B too.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
done. I can export in a couple hours but if you want to go I'm okay with that.

TonyGin&Juice

Not only have I exported I've also fixed my minor league logos! Since I'm relocating to MAGA land Imma need to move some of my minor leagues babby!