• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2088 Season Thread - Let's Goooooo

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Galvan unanimously into the HoG... 10x All-Star, 6x Bat Wizard, 3x Glove Wizard, 3 Rings, and 2079 MVP. All-time leader in RF WAR. THANK YOU.

Mosco in too.

I'm shocked Honeyfield only got 1 vote (from me). 11x All-Star. RP GOAT.

Superfly Wellman is out. He once got to 66.7%. Looks like the VETRONS committee will have to vote him in @Mr. Radpants

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm not sure what "Check league events" means, can you elaborate? The draft pools aren't supposed to be released anymore, we should have access to them year round.

Given the draft pool scouting, it is an issue if you can see Draft Pool and I can't.

doh

What's the date on the file? 2/1? I just downloaded and it looks the same to me.

doh

Craig is going to be rich.
Woah... what a unique player.

I tried to get Ricardo Longoria to get to similar defensive ratings. He ended up never getting there at CF/SS and to a lesser extent RF/LF. I'm trying to do the same with An-toan Vo (who also is a RP).

doh

Gustavo Rivera...

Thankfully his ratings didn't go into the tank. He's pretty much the same as OSA projected him out to be. Another injury might kill him.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
giphy.gif

doh

Are you a time child @fignuts and interfacing with 2011 @doh ?
Nah I just called him out on this insane post in League Announcement Thread:

Offered them during the playoffs. Didn’t sign til dec/Jan. The early signing wasn’t released. Meh

I mean... who buys that? What player with no other offers signs 2-3 months later? Dude tried to steal some FAs and I/others called him out on it. Now he's mad.

Just admit you made a mistake but don't insult everyones intelligence by straight up lying.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I've given myself a concussion from falling off my bike, so unwell at the moment. Apologies if I'm slow on stuff or may need someone's help.

Before I concussed myself tho - GOT THIS GUY FOR 1M A YEAR - WHAT WERE YOU ALL DOING?????

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Looks like I got lucky then. He was the 1-1 two way prospect. Has barely put together any innings as a pitcher in the WBL. That's about to change, and he's not going back to LF anymore.