• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2090 WBL Draft Thread- Dreams Begin Here

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Traded picks should all be complete. There were a lot, if you were involved in a pick trade please double check the order.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I am trying this year, my roster is just bad, lol. Kac Do was a baller for Seoul, comes here and hits 60 ops+ gun2head

This draft was bad too. Ertegun is just a DH. The one good SP has a shothead personality.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
my scout absolutely hates this draft. Hes only showing one useful player

Why do you trust your scout? I still have mine set to 0% amateur scouting, which makes it far more interesting. Makes it a proper lotto ticket rather than some half ass one.

Soonerfan09

200.gif

Wolfman21

Why do you trust your scout? I still have mine set to 0% amateur scouting, which makes it far more interesting. Makes it a proper lotto ticket rather than some half ass one.

i never said i trusted him, just said he hates the draft. And its a pretty poor draft overall, no matter if you look at the scout or OSA. I always use a combination of OSA, my scout and my own scouting of the player to make my picks.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
This draft is beyond awful. Holy shit this makes some of those late '50s era drafts look great. Nobody that can hit, no starting pitchers, not even ELITE defensive no stick bums to be found. Sad!

Wolfman21

This draft is beyond awful. Holy shit this makes some of those late '50s era drafts look great. Nobody that can hit, no starting pitchers, not even ELITE defensive no stick bums to be found. Sad!

yea, this draft sucks. Especially since its now the only way to get good young talent. Double especially since the only halfway usable players are going to teams that have either inactive or no owners.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
yea, this draft sucks. Especially since its now the only way to get good young talent. Double especially since the only halfway usable players are going to teams that have either inactive or no owners.

What do we need to do to get people back to caring? I know the China Virus has pretty much broken everyone that's not living in a BORN FREE locale but this is getting absurd.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Sorry guys. Was watching the IPL yesterday afternoon and switched off. Am going to look now.

@Wolfman21 - Bill Gates gave me the covid cheat codes already.