• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2090 WBL Season

Soonerfan09

did we rush through this one? We did multi-sim days back in the hey-day as well. What would dragging the offseason out for 2 more actual days have gained us?
That’s my point. Off-season is now just a handful of bidding wars and trades that we can get through in about three sims. I’m mainly advocating to bring back IFA so the off-season isn’t boring af.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Actually it’s not a bidding war because we all put in the same bids and then Seoul and Moscow get the players. So pretty clear why this is boring to Moscow, he’s missing the auto win dopamine rush of landing the best player every other offseason.

Soonerfan09

Actually it’s not a bidding war because we all put in the same bids and then Seoul and Moscow get the players. So pretty clear why this is boring to Moscow, he’s missing the auto win dopamine rush of landing the best player every other offseason.
This is objectively false, but ok.
I have always proposed going back to old IFA, which yes, would lead to bidding wars. All of my best IFA guys (except for Moreno) had a bonus of under $4M, but don’t tell that to small market teams.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If it will shut the whinging up, I don't mind either way. Always happy to lose to the cheaters.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
That’s my point. Off-season is now just a handful of bidding wars and trades that we can get through in about three sims. I’m mainly advocating to bring back IFA so the off-season isn’t boring af.
No IFA (and thus budgets go all to ML Payroll), no good Indy/Intl Pro FA = boring off-seasons.

That's just the way it'll be. Budgets are tailored to pay IFA, staff AND ML payroll. Right now, we're only paying 1 of the 3.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
No IFA (and thus budgets go all to ML Payroll), no good Indy/Intl Pro FA = boring off-seasons.

That's just the way it'll be. Budgets are tailored to pay IFA, staff AND ML payroll. Right now, we're only paying 1 of the 3.

IFA coats basically nothing. Staff doesn’t cost much. Basically we’re all the Yankees @Yankee151 if we win enough.

Wolfman21

sorry, i was thinking about the original(best) IFA where you actually had to manage your money to sign good players not the latest, "Let me bid 5.5 mil and pray i get who i want" style IFA which needed to be abolished