• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2091 Draft Thread (Take 2)

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Ok.

The game is generating a bad file when I export the draft pool so we can't use the website. We're going to do a post-by-post draft for the first round, and then I will input these picks and autocomplete the draft when the date comes in game. I'm sure some of you aren't going to like this, but I don't see another way forward.

I'll edit this post after each pick.

Picks:

1- False Bay: Norio Noro
2- Amsterdam- Alard Tuiters
3- Berlin- Gerrit Schockemohle
4- Buffalo- Kees Akerval
5- Fortaleza- Baden Malcolm
6- Lisbon- Noud van der Wijngaard
7- Tijuana- Leo Light
8- Helsingborg- Ala' bin Mu'tazz
9- Las Vegas- Immanuil Zachest
10- Kansas City- Harald van der Haar
11- North Dakota- Abdul Wabhhabist Misbah
12- False Bay- abdul-malik izz al din
13- Cairo- Roelof Arens
14- False Bay- Ademar Lapuente
15- Moscow- Chris Curry
16- Seoul- Remi Leroy

Last edited:

ZackMills

Have mercy
We’ve come full circle to drafting here and manual imports. @ZackMills get back in here and get your butt kicked again like in our all-time team.

tumblr_n92lqkkagB1ro5xweo2_250.gifv

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
First wound is ok without statsplus, but it's going to be an utter ball ache to have to analyse anything from rounds 2+ without it. Have really got used to using the tools, and having the picks taken off the board automatically.

Is there any way @Karl Hungus , you can take the picks off the draft board in the game?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I think 2 is the max we can handle. Roll everyone/draft picks else over? Or just have CPU pick?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I can't take them off the board in game, and I can't really do it on the site because some of these guys are missing there. My plan is to make all pick trades on draft day, input these first rounds picks, and then sim the rest after that.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I can't take them off the board in game, and I can't really do it on the site because some of these guys are missing there. My plan is to make all pick trades on draft day, input these first rounds picks, and then sim the rest after that.

In game that's absolutely fine. Thanks for the graft.