• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

228 Ways to the Winter Meetings! The 128th Annual Winter Meetings in FORTALEZA, BRAZIL!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My favorite storyline is when the star player is coming off a relatively down year and he's giving batting lessons to some kid, and then the kid says "but you're not doing that" and the star realizes he has let his form slide. Then the kid gives him some pointers and the next thing you know RANDY puts up 9.2 WARS after slippin to 6 WARS last year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My Fan interest went from 77 to 90 and I now have a projected budget of 152 Million next year. THANKS MUSTACHE

giphy.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Exported, babby. Tulips/Ice Castles killing it in the offseason. 3rd best in terms of WAR improvement. But what is that good for.

giphy.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
In game or on the website? Try downloading the file again.

Both. I've done too much to download the file again. Don't want to overwrite. The website is 2075, and in my game some of the links are random games from a year ago.

On a lighter note, I've found out how to watch stick man highlights by going to the WBL drop down menu, going to scores, and then there's a check box at the top to hide scores so you can watch the highlights of games without knowing the scores.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - all the scores are ok till I go back to 3rd of March.

I've already exported. Only looked at the scores after I shifted some new signings around. The web site is definitely fucked so I think it's a bigger thing anyway.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Ok. @Karl Hungus , just got on the real website, and the glitch on my game IS on the website. Go there and click on the score line of Paris vs Moscow 3rd March, and it takes you to Berlin vs Miami a year ago.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
A quick way to make sure everyone on your 25 man is on your 40 man roster is to click the select all circle and drag your entire 25 man roster to the 40 man.