• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
PxlPQHO.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m not going to pretend to be in his head. It’s water under the bridge. The recruiting cycle is still really good for Oregon and I still had fun rubbing ur noses in it. I didn’t even know who this kid was 2-3 days ago so it’s whatever.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Mame - seriously, shut the fuck up about this stuff. Nobody cares but you, and you're shitting all over this thread. It's worse than fucking Haicko at this point. Just stop.

Brick

5 star safety picking between OUDNA, oregon, and READY2ROLL when he could go anywhere? mom ain't the problem.

bruin

Jonathan Smith hasn’t had a QB since he’s been back in Corvallis and DJ is still a project, but this is a big get for them and I’m looking forward to seeing how he progresses. Also, his brother just signed with Oregon. CAZANO BROTHERS IN ARMS CIVIL
WAR STYLE
COLUMN CUMMMING

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Anyone saying he’s a Heisman contender hasn’t watched him play outside of @READY2ROLL in 2020. He’s complete ass and I’d be surprised if he’s the starter by the end of the year

Mame YO

slings rocks
Wasn’t he connected with Hawaii too lol? That’s a bit of a fall from grace for a 5 STAR CROOT @Brick

TY THOMPSON going to be playing for a conference USA team this time next year after that twink from Texas takes his jerb