• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

bruin

MACTION COMING TO WESTWOOD MACTION COMING TO WESTWOOD MACTION COMING TO WESTWOOD MACTION COMING TO WESTWOOD

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
It just seems weird when these guys transfer within the conference. Charlie Jones going to Purdue for this year, the Michigan guys coming to Iowa for next year, especially the guy going from OSU to OU. Not a fan.

Mame YO

slings rocks
yep, he's a bum. For example, in the Oregon game he threw HALF of all pass attempts to Kincaid and was picked off 3 times, all on pass attempts to Kincaid. Dude is a chucker that can't make his 3rd/4th reads and relies too much on his top 1-2 guys to bail him out constantly.

Utah has 8 receivers that caught 10 or more balls this season, the worst mark among UCLA, Washington, USC, Oregon (teams that were competing for the pac12 shampionship, also with headliner QBs).

Mame YO

slings rocks
you can definitely argue chicken and egg and say the Utes just don't have much depth at receiver compared to the other teams I listed, but also, what I said about his reads undermines that excuse imo.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I mean, you can think what you want but ma’EYE TEST seems to match the stats fairly well imo.

one of the reasons I was saying that Oregon would beat Utah was because they relied so heavily on their top 2 receivers and Oregon’s reel issue with their DBs was that they had no depth. All the teams that crushed Oregon in the pass did so with 4-5 solid receivers.

CJ_24

As of this moment, Bama and Georgia have combined to outscore the two best teams in the Big Twelve 90-27

Mame YO

slings rocks
14 of 23 is a lot lol

Recruiting is now for finding starters and then transfer portal for filling holes?

Mame YO

slings rocks
man lanning really winning over the locker room
It seems like a lot of turnover!

I really don’t have anything to go off of but I assume that it’s a combination of new corch+transfer era. It would be cool if someone less lazy than I am compared some top teams, maybe some that had corch turnover some that didn’t.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I don't think it's an indicator of succews or failure.

Most of the Illini getting defensive honors were legit like unranked or low ranked prospects and Lovie recruits at that....

Though I guess Lovie did have like a third of the team transition out, Bret has had very few players leave.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not sure how Should be a Freaks List guy in 2023. didn't make @bruin's cut for the repeat the Tweet shtick.

I'm really disappointed in Feldman being basically an Oregonian on Twitter.

his grammar is almost worse, somehow, so many, commas,

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Yeah, kinda bummed that Ford is leaving, I thought he really became a solid receiver, particularly later in the season. He was steadier than Brenden Rice, who had major dropsies earlier in the year.