• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you cheating at simulation baseball?

Are you cheating?

• I only check the editor tab with my O powers to check true ratings occasionally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
giphy.gif

Wolfman21

i try and minmax my pitching...i override my strategy presets depending on the pitcher as far as "quick/slow pull" and their pitch counts. Other than that, i don't think i've messed with strategy more than once or twice since i joined the league 6 years ago

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
i try and minmax my pitching...i override my strategy presets depending on the pitcher as far as "quick/slow pull" and their pitch counts. Other than that, i don't think i've messed with strategy more than once or twice since i joined the league 6 years ago
Yeah I’ve only really messed with player strategy. I can’t remember the last time I messed with the strategy sliders.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
There's an import option, so it must be possible that someone somewhere has at least created/recreated these.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I got into that stuff when I was an upstart because it probably grabs you 1-5 wins a season if you fit your team or a play style, etc...and that was important when I was on the edge of the playoffs

But then enough people stopped playing actively that exporting to swap out injured players a few time per season is all the money ball you need!

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Vesting options. Still legit? Can't go more than... double last year? 5m more?

Team is still 25%?