• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

B1G Basketball Thread

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Apparently it's to reach out the east coast audience. Who cares? Make em travel to B1G locales like Indy or Chicago, even Minneapoils or Omaha.

ooooh if the B1G was in Omaha this town would be batshit crazy. That would take nebraska being relevant...which with miles at the sch tick, they should be.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Upgrades to Northwestern

Bp2rVCKCAAEkUhy.jpg

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Nelson laugh at Michigan for losing at home to NJiT. Holy Christ

and oh, fuck Creighton. Prepare for hell tomorrow, bluebirds.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Under 20% from 3 will do that to you.

Michigan playing any team with 3 players over 6'8" will have big problems this year. They have one decent post player, but he can't play 40 minutes. The 4 and 5 are a work in progress, and any length will disrupt them. I think Belein will get them to be fine - they looked terrible in December last year too - but this team doesn't look like a Big Ten contender like it did.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
where's that lantern article now

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Good lord Nebrasketball was a lucky bunch tonight. Cincy threw that game away literally and figuratively at the foul line.

we need to play team basketball and not this Petteway shoot 28 footer bull shit after dribbling for 30 seconds. Reminds me of Allen fucking Iverson. He ruined the NBA for me, fucking Petteway better not do the same for the college game.

Jacob

Ask me about my shirt
I hope woodbury doesn't get suspended for Iowa. I really don't think what he's doing is intentional, but I know I am biased. Either way the Hawks seem to be playing their best basketball and having fun. Which is nice to see after last springs collapse.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
3 times, he should be suspended no matter what. Does not matter if it was intentional or not.

Wolfman21

Did anything ever come of the Woodbury thing? I saw it on here and it was the first I had heard of it. Shit looks intentional as hell

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Yay the season is almost upon us.

Bold prediction: Nebrasketball will be good. Has to be better than the dumpster fire last year. Amirite?

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Yay the season is almost upon us.

Bold prediction: Nebrasketball will be good. Has to be better than the dumpster fire last year. Amirite?

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk
Nope. We lost to SAMFORD.

Moar dumpster fires

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan plays Purdue tonight. Purdue has two legit 7'0"+ centers and a 6'9" player at the four. In short, Michigan gonna get murdered on the glass and probably lose by double digits.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Oh Irvin didn't definitely realize it was a 1-and-1 right away, either. But who knows about the rest of the Michigan players. They're not exactly set up to contest Rutgers in Michigan's end of the court.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Indiana @ Michigan tonight. This is a game that I usually have circled on the calendar but not when this fuck stick on the call.

Dan-Dakich-Indiana.jpg

CJ_24

Irony: people who went to the St. Paul women's march in the morning, then attended the Minnesota men's basketball game in the afternoon.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Just imagine the crowd if the final ends up being Purdue - Wisconsin! There will be all of 15 people in the arena.