• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

B1G Football

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
rudock = great

lol

He was great the last half of the year. Finished with 20-9 ratio, 64% completion. Over 8 YPA. Pretty crazy considering how shitty he was the first half of the year.

Last edited:

DHawkeye

Eterna Optimis
Iowa Hawkeyes: Outside linebacker
i

The Hawkeyes' stout linebackers helped bottle up big runs last year (only 11 rushes of 20-plus yards allowed, T8 in the Power 5). Iowa's second-leading tackler, weakside LB Cole Fisher, departs, but juniors Ben Niemann and Bo Bower return to duke it out at strongside. Niemann started all 14 games last year, but Bower contributed (15 tackles) and also brings starting experience (13 games in '14).

It's actually the OL, but whatevs. :dunno:

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Dear wisky and Bucky,

Be gentle on Herbie Huskers asshole. And keep the futbol game within 50.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Lightningwar

Administrator
I don't think any of the best recruiting programs in the country(Bama, LSU, FSU, Clemson, Michigan, tOSU, UGA, or even Tejas) have that stupid rule lol.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I don't think any of the best recruiting programs in the country(Bama, LSU, FSU, Clemson, Michigan, tOSU, UGA, or even Tejas) have that stupid rule lol.

Michigan had it under Hoke. I think a lot of programs have a rule where you're not a commit if you take a visit, so they'll take other commits at your position if you take visits. Oregon had this rule last recruiting cycle. We got two WRs because of it. :thumbsup:

DHawkeye

Eterna Optimis
Michigan had it under Hoke. I think a lot of programs have a rule where you're not a commit if you take a visit, so they'll take other commits at your position if you take visits. Oregon had this rule last recruiting cycle. We got two WRs because of it. :thumbsup:

That's fine if you're Michigan or Oregon. Not fucking Iowa. And that shit especially ain't gonna fly if you're a prospect with any sort of options. Why play for some gum-snarfing, smugdog cro-magnon coach in the middle of a fucking cornfield when you could go literally anywhere else in the goddamn country?

Kirk Ferentz thinks he's fucking Bear Bryant or some shit, just because our AD has the cognitive capacity of bread and keeps shoving money in his face. Sometimes I wonder how we get any out of state recruits at all.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This dumb crap almost, ALMOST makes me hope PSU ends up getting into the playoff.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It hurts me too. This overblown fandom is just really bad.

Brick

Michigan fans have no room to complain about anyone or anything being annoying or stupid in college football. Anything having to do with SPONGEBOB MILK JERSEY KHAKI SLEEPOVER RAP VIDYA Harbaugh this year trumps it.

CJ_24

@adchester, what is going on at Minnesota? Are the players protesting because their teammates got suspended for raping a drunk cheerleader? Is this reel? Are they that stupid, or am I missing something?

CJ_24

According to police reports and the student’s testimony, the student, who is part of the gameday operations at TCF Bank Stadium, drank five to six shots of vodka on the night of Sept. 1 before heading out of her apartment with her roommates toward Dinkytown.

She then went with two football players to the Radius, an off-campus apartment building. Though she said her memory was spotty, she recalled Djam in a common area asking her to go up to his apartment. She would later testify that she had no intention of having sex.
She said she felt panicked when Djam walked her into his bedroom, but later testified that he never pushed her, prevented her from leaving or said anything threatening to her.
Asked during a court hearing why she didn’t leave, she said, “I felt scared, trapped, isolated with someone I felt had power over me.”
At some point, they began having sex. The police report said “she doesn’t have a recall about how the sex acts started.”
After Djam, others followed. She told police she saw a line of men waiting to take turns.

“I was removing myself from my mind and my body to help myself from the pain and experience going on,” she testified.
She estimated there were at least a dozen men. “I was shoving people off of me,” she testified. “They kept ignoring my pleas for help. Anything I said they laughed. They tried to cheer people on.”
About an hour and a half later, she said, she was allowed to leave. She called her sister, who told her to go to the hospital immediately, where she was given a rape exam, while her mother made a report to Minneapolis police. The next day, an officer sat down with the student, who described her version of what happened.

On Sept. 8, police investigators Eric Faulconer and Matthew Wente interviewed Djam. He acknowledged having sex with the woman, but was adamant that it was consensual. As proof, he played them three separate videos, totaling about 90 seconds, taken that morning.
During an 8-second clip, the woman “appears lucid, alert, somewhat playful and fully conscious; she does not appear to be objecting to anything at this time,” Wente wrote in his report. After viewing two additional videos, he wrote “the sexual contact appears entirely consensual.”

Police later interviewed four other players, who each said the sex was consensual.
On Sept. 30, Wente sent the investigation to the Hennepin County Attorney’s office for possible prosecution. In it, he wrote about the videos, “at no time does she indicate that she is in distress or that the contact is unwelcome or nonconsensual.”
On Oct. 3 the attorney’s office announced there would be no charges.
Afterward, the alleged victim filed a restraining order against six of the players, asking that they be made to stay away from the stadium. After a judge granted the orders, the woman dropped a petition against one of the players.
Hutton, the players’ attorney, appealed, setting up a hearing where the woman testified for several hours. The hearing eventually ended in a settlement — the restraining order would be dropped, but the players still had to stay 20 feet away from the woman and have no contact with her. The two sides also agreed that neither would be able to file a lawsuit.

“I’m glad this is over,” the student read in a statement after the hearing. “This has never been about punishing anyone, I just wanted to feel safe. Because of this resolution that we came to, now I do.”

She claims she was raped the night of. She goes to get checked out and reports it almost immediately (which a lot of sexual assault victims do not do). Police vindicate the players based off of an 8 second clip filmed by one of the perpetrators. This has HMMM written all over it. Unless I see evidence to the contrary, the Minnesota football team can go fuck themselves. Actually, Minnesota can just go fuck themselves, because their basketball team pulled the same gang rape shit last year.