• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Bama Has Always Been Controlled by the Nazis

GR8 2 B FL G8R

This is an excerpt from a Salon article on Hunter S Thompson at the 68 Chicago Democratic Convention

When the Alabama delegation, led by infamous seventy-one-year-old Birmingham segregationist Bull Connor, nominated the football coach Bear Bryant for president, Thompson started bellowing down at them, “MARTIN BORMANN!”—the name of Adolf Hitler’s personal secretary and Nazi Party Obergruppenführer who for years had been rumored to have escaped to Argentina. “MARTIN BORMANN! MARTIN BORMANN! MARTIN BORMANN!MARTIN BORMANN!” he screamed at the delegates—many of them close enough to hear. In a letter a few weeks later he’d describe the moment: “The Jesuit priest sitting next to me kept me from hurling my binoculars . . . and Daley’s thugs, sitting all around me, luckily didn’t know who Martin Bormann is/was.”

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Yeah I know I woke yall back in Aught 7

I just want to wake up like 2 or 3 ex wives who stalk dudes on Utopia

So let's take a look at Croatias Nazi links

When Hitler’s forces invaded Yugoslavia in the spring of 1941, Croatian right-wing extremists, under the leadership of Ante Pavelic and his fascist “Ustashi” movement, were given control of Croatia. Pavelic aligned the country enthusiastically to the Nazi cause and immediately launched a horrific onslaught against the Serbian minority. The official policy was popularly expressed as: Kill one-third of the Serbs, convert another third to Roman Catholicism, and expel the remaining third from Croatia.

The Roman Catholic Church insists it condemned the atrocities, but the record suggests a mix of official responses, ranging from weak condemnations to tacit support. While the killing was under way, the Croatian archbishop, Aloysius Stepanic, blessed the new regime and Pavelic was granted an audience with Pope Pius XII. A number of Franciscan monks participated in the killing. After the war ended, the Vatican helped Ustashi criminals evade capture and flee to South America
During the war, Serbian Orthodox churches were burned and many Serbian communities wiped out. Serbs, Jews, and Gypsies were interned in concentration camps, where thousands of victims were slaughtered like animals.

The nature of the carnage was so horrific that senior ranking German officers in Croatia, including SS-Obergruppenführer Artur Phleps, sickened by the slaughter and worried that it was driving Serbians and anti-Ustashi Croats into the ranks of resistance groups, urged Berlin to demand a stop to the slaughter. These protests were in vain and the genocide continued. Senior Italian officers also were appalled at the killing and are on record as not only complaining but frequently offering protection to fleeing victims.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

And coincidentally
Saban is of Croatian ancestry. His paternal grandfather, Stanko Saban, was born in 1895 in Gospić in the Lika region of Croatia. Stanko emigrated to Portland, Oregon in 1908 when he was 13 years old. He later married Anna Mihalic, of Croatian-American heritage.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
And coincidentally
Saban is of Croatian ancestry. His paternal grandfather, Stanko Saban, was born in 1895 in Gospić in the Lika region of Croatia. Stanko emigrated to Portland, Oregon in 1908 when he was 13 years old. He later married Anna Mihalic, of Croatian-American heritage.

Saban is Ustase?