• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wrong

Rob_Lew_Morrow_Cover.jpg

usa_today_10319716.0.jpg

497202880.0.jpg

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Didn't the Mountaineers rock those yellow home jerseys not too long ago?

I mean't the uniform template itself rather than the yellow jersey. More of a traditional look.

However, we got rid of the stuff on the armpits on this years version of the unis which I think basically removes my biggest gripe with them outside of the numbers being a little wonky.

coogrfan

RICE 2017/2018

DkkY8IHU8AUR7zb.jpg DkkY-lWU4AESv6v.jpg

Jesus, Rice. You went from having a unique font to cookie cutter modern? Why?

Last edited:

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Meh - lame. Generic orange and a swastika logo that's hard to see.

The Panzer Corps had solid unis. They somehow managed to make pink piping look cool. The regular Wehrmacht unis were straight out of a Create-An-Army template, with all that greyish-green, but the GebirgsJägern had a really cool touch - they put friggin flowers in their caps.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
:turrible:

I'd feel the same way if the New York Yankees decided they'd wear green with gold highlights instead of their classic pinstripes.

Sad when the Notre Dames feel like they need to "change things up" like they were New Mexico State or something

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
:turrible:

I'd feel the same way if the New York Yankees decided they'd wear green with gold highlights instead of their classic pinstripes.

Sad when the Notre Dames feel like they need to "change things up" like they were New Mexico State or something

Subway Alums are rich and stupid.