• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Pack it up boys, Tulane wins everything.

tulane-helmets.jpg

20521399-mmmain.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Why does Michigan need a basketball player on their football uniforms? Because dolla dolla bills y'all, that's why!

image.jpeg

goblue96

But now the blue on the jersey doesn't match the blue on the helmet. To me, the blue helmet looks darker than the blue on the jersey.

coogrfan

It does look darker, but this is a poorly-lit photoshoot so I'll reserve judgment at the moment.

FAy1a4D.jpg

It appears to me that the blue shell is satin/semi-gloss, while the maize is matte. It also looks like the stripes are painted on (as opposed to decals).

The Maize in the 1st photo and in the video seems to reflect light differently than it does in the last photo. Odd.

Last edited:

goblue96

It appears to me that the blue shell is satin/semi-gloss, while the maize is matte. It also looks like the stripes are painted on (as opposed to decals).

The Maize in the 1st photo and in the video seems to reflect light differently than it does in the last photo. Odd.

It's looks off. Not a fan of the matte finish in general but I'm not an 18 y/o that runs a 4.3 40 and picks a school based on what the uniform looks like.

Old-man-yells-at-cloud.jpeg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
PrEsTigE prOgRAm fans care more about uniforms than anyone else, despite saying otherwise. Another anti-uniform man is a uniform man.

goblue96

PrEsTigE prOgRAm fans care more about uniforms than anyone else, despite saying otherwise. Another anti-uniform man is a uniform man.

I care about small details like the blue in the helmets matching the blue in the jersey which it doesn't look like it does in the poorly-lit photos that have been made public so far.