• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Bowl Season

Akecheta

@NavyHog wins again, Air Force mirrors every passing route and the QB never misses... he had 4 incompletes 3 throw aways and 1 tip at the line. I think I'm going to bow out of this league. One QBA 5 league that only effects certain users is all I can handle.

Powerhouse and the Ivy league will keep me plenty busy.

Akecheta

AF QB.JPG FS QB.JPG

QB on the left starts the game with a tipped pass followed by a 10 yard crossing route and a 15 yard corner route dropping dimes. QB on the right starts the game 1 of 4 throwing a screen, a 2 yard hook, and a few other short routes. I will never understand how some people have to "warm up" their QB's and others don't.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
GG. My talent at the skill positions and secondary are tremendous. My starting TE has 89 SPD.

It's a mismatch in terms of talent. I never hot route anymore until the second half. Hate to see ya go, but I understand.

Akecheta

GG. My talent at the skill positions and secondary are tremendous. My starting TE has 89 SPD.

It's a mismatch in terms of talent. I never hot route anymore until the second half. Hate to see ya go, but I understand.

There is talent at skill positions and then there is just some goofy shit. Your TE being 89 speed is one thing, throwing a seam route when I make sure to never leave his side uncovered at the 5/10 yard area and watching him be wide open over and over against safeties not LBs, I didn't hot route anything because I just don't do but once in a blue moon. Anyway I'm not mad at you, I just hate getting beat because two players with almost the exact same ratings don't play even remotely the same. One player says he never goes more than 5 yards down field unless he has made 5 completions but I've had him complete passes deeper than that to get his first 5. You never seem to have a problem throwing any route you want.

bluejay13

Advancing to the off season. Would you guys be interested in any slider changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk