• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

BYU at Michigan - Noon on ABC or ESPN

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
COwQpVGWsAAbQSv.png

vs

michigan-football-team.jpg

Will the Nut Punchers get another chance to win on a hail mary. The last Michigan hail mary at Michigan Stadium still hits a nerve.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So, this game comes down to whether Michigan can keep BYU's receivers in front of them, and if Rudock plays well. If both of those things happen, Michigan wins. But I expect this to be a 17-10 type game. Neither QB is good, and both defenses are pretty solid. I don't expect either running game to have much success.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I don't know. He was good Big Ten QB ( :laughing: ) at Iowa last year. He's been bad so far. His best game has probably been Utah, where he threw 3 INTs.

Brick

harbaughs idea of creativity are those shit odd formation plays and the wildcat. ugh.

HEY HERE IS A TRICK PLAY

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan already has TD drives of 80 and 90 yards. That is a really good sign both for this game and for the rest of the season.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Mangum has 1 completion so far, and that one hit Michigan in the hands. I'm liking this start.

Bdub

What is with all the disrespect of Utah by Michigan? Twice now I have heard how Michigan coaches are saying BYU is better and Michigan only lost because of their mistakes.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
What is with all the disrespect of Utah by Michigan? Twice now I have heard how Michigan coaches are saying BYU is better and Michigan only lost because of their mistakes.

Because fuck you, that's why.

Serious answer - probably a motivational thing or something. Utah is clearly a better team. But Michigan did lose that game because of 3 INTs by Rudock. They win it without those.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well somebody had to make those interceptions...

I mean, one was a wrong route by the WR, one was a terrible overthrow by Rudock, and one was a terrible read by Rudock. The terrible read one was the only one where the Utah player had to do anything to get the pick.

Doesn't matter, though, because Utah won. It's pointless to argue about this.

Brick

bdub sounds like a byu fan. who cares. should be more worried about tonight than some phantom comparison.

Bdub

Agreed, why it's stupid to talk about how you lost the game rather than your opponent winning it. BYU has never been beat by a better opponent either.

Bdub

bdub sounds like a byu fan. who cares. should be more worried about tonight than some phantom comparison.
Hey now I don't care I just think it's funny. As for tonight, I'm not going to worry about a game Utah isn't going to win.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Come on guys, let's talk about how Michigan looks amazing. BYU has 7 punts already. Averaging under 3 yards a play on offense. This is amazing.

Brick

means nothing. 4th game for byu after three nail biters. worst team for them to face right now is smashmouth. maryland beats them next week, book it.