• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Chibobs TROG FUT - Coffee Black

chibob

Kella hope you dont mind me putting some of my stuff in here too:

FUT Trog Team

The guy DNFs after about 7 minutes, but there is a lovely goal by Gibbs to keep your eye out for and also iv figured out how to be pretty dominant on corners.

Iv got enough targets with Mangala, Emenike, Ibara, Song to name a few.

I posted this in kella's thread, but shockingly he took offence :trollface:

The rules for this team is that the player must be high in speed and physicality and generally be a bit of a man child.

Ronaldinho is the exemption to the rule so far since he has such a high passing rate and its kinda needed on a team of guys who really only know how to smash through things and not pass around them.

In order to improve the chem the goal at the moment is to get a Pogba at DM - iv also got plans for Cuadardo in there on the right and then then I need a CAM - Guarin is a possible one but really could do with a better passer.

chibob

More DNF - this one took a while to get going, and I was playing some pretty average football to begin with, not thinking about my passing and just dinking it all over the show.

But then it changed, keep your eyes peeled for the stoke-esque long ball from keeper to striker!