• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Nothing against Spieth or Kuch, but Bubba, Blixt, and Fowler are on my fantasy team. Come on fellas....daddy wants some cash.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah I noticed that earlier. A look favored by British dudes and seemingly black nerds.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kuchar also looks like he is wearing boat shoes

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
building-collapse-o.gif

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Crazy stat. 6 of the last 12 Masters champs are lefties. Moving it right to left all day.......you can talk to a slice, hooks don't listen!

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Turned out to be a pretty boring back 9, which is unusual. Also, no low rounds from anyone within striking distance. Bubba played spectacularly, but I sort of feel like this wasn't that great of a tournament. Certainly not one we'll be talking about for a while.

That said, Bubba could easily win another 2 green jackets, which is pretty amazing. He's arguably the most talented golfer in the world from tee to green.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Turned out to be a pretty boring back 9, which is unusual. Also, no low rounds from anyone within striking distance. Bubba played spectacularly, but I sort of feel like this wasn't that great of a tournament. Certainly not one we'll be talking about for a while.

That said, Bubba could easily win another 2 green jackets, which is pretty amazing. He's arguably the most talented golfer in the world from tee to green.

Yeah the front 9 started well enough, Freddie made a couple quick birdies but fizzled out per expectations, then Bubba and Spieth went back and forth on the front. Langer and Rory shoots 69s to backdoor a top 10. The back 9 was kinda boring. Nobody made a run.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
From four feet. I was listening to the radio feed on Sirius Saturday and they brought it up. I believe it was on the 4th hole.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yikes. Although Fowler was pretty close to a 4 putt of his on at number 2 yesterday. First putt was from 10 feet, too. Those greens must be so brutal when they have them running so fast.

Carolina Blue

I was in Charleston this past weekend and ran into Dustin Johnson and Paulina Gretzky out at the bars on Saturday night. They were in a huge fight, cussing each other out and flicking each other off, when finally Dustin had enough and started dancing with a bunch of other girls. Seems like a healthy relationship, but then again, Paulina has every right to be pissed at him after that performance in Augusta.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Rory just wants to try the Tiger training method of slamming Perkins' waitresses to see if it helps him regain good form. But he wants to do it without the accompanying PR disaster that comes from cheating on your wife/girlfriend. I say bravo, Rory.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Also, blue's post is creeping me the fuck out. I can totally see him making that same expression, sitting at his computer reading the story.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Caroline Wozniacki played tennis in a lovely old arena at Roland Garros yesterday but would rather have been in Belfast, asking Rory McIlroy to his face why he left her this way. Except that the last time he called, less than a day after telling her how much he loved her, it was a three-minute conversation she thought was a joke.

Caroline if you need any consoling, just let me know.

Caroline-Wozniacki-On-The-Beach-9.jpg

:love::drooling::love:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
She is making a disgusted face because some creeper is hiding in the bushes taking her picture

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Golf channel is the worst. Can we not see the round? Why wait until 1?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I don't know much about golf, but I'll definitely be watching this one. Pinehurst is about an hour south of where I grew up and I went to the Friday and Sunday rounds in 2005 with my dad and it was a great experience. Wish I could have seen that Payne Stewart fist pump in '99.

I've heard they have done some renovations since then so I'll be curious to see how that factors in.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I'm not sure who at all to pick. I guess Rory for some reason. Probably cuz he got rid of his dead weight.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
Changes to #1

hole1a.jpg

Hook your tee shot on the first hole and you might find yourself in the expansive sandy rough area on the left side of the fairway. A new sandy area behind the green comes into play for shots over the green.

hole1b.jpg

While there's more natural area, the rough has been eliminated making the fairway significantly wider.

hole1c.jpg

An aerial view from the first green shows the dramatic contrast between fairway and natural area. Over time, the straight edges between fairway and sand will naturally soften.

hole1d.jpg