• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Honestly feel bad, Rory seems like a good guy.

But also why u heff to be sad, is only game

Rory told SWEET CAROLINE to get lost after she mailed the wedding invites. He can lose every match for all I care. SWEET CAROLINE is a DANISH treasure.

giphy.gif

CJ_24

Ironic that noted sexual harasser Mike Tirico is the lead announcer for the Augusta National Women's Amatuer. I guess Bill Clinton and Trever Bauer were unavailable

CJ_24

I can't fucking stand Tirico. He's clearly from the Nantz school of: I'm a totally full of shit arrogant asshole who's pretending to be a nice guy, but it clearly comes across as an act because I'm terribly disingenuous.
I'd fucking hate to work with him

CJ_24

My prayers for the Masters.com tech team in charge of keeping the Masters feed running Thursday and Friday

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll take Harold Varner III, lol. Double points that it's not a clear guy.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Can’t wait for my Facebook acquaintance 2 post “great to see ‘insert name’ win his ‘insert number’ masters” Sunday night.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Went to THE BAR yesterday and it was full of boomer whites yelling BITE BITE BITE on every shot Tiger took around the green

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Got some Wells Fargo tickets from a vendor. Just saw a massive crowd following Sergio. He's like tied for 30th lol. Golf people are freaks.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Turk Petit ? Lanto griffin ? Are these golfers or UBL players