• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

CJ_24

Dkac2xFVAAAazqo.jpg:large

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
All these chumps taking video of tiger putting on their phones lol. They'd literally suck him off if they could. So fucking weird man.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
God Friended Me lmao. CBS really has their audience pegged. As tasteless plebs.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
My buddy's little brother became the 9th guy in history to shoot under 60 yesterday. Made a 20 footer on the 18th to accomplish it.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
It would be so much FUN! to see him and Rory go at it today. Rory probably going to shoot 71 and bitch about the crowd moving too much though.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Maybe. Rory also runs pretty hot when he gets his confidence up. He could get a spring in his step and over take Tiger even if Tiger plays a couple under par.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Rory not playing great so far, but like you said he can go off at any moment.

Tiger playing solid though, I still don't see him losing this.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Good to see Tiger finally winning another major to justify everyone stroking it to their tv

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
You were right about Rory. Yeesh. The only person that can catch Tiger is Rose at this point.
I mean I'm a Rory fan and think he's a great player but he seems to have these really shitty rounds a lot and back door top 5s and 10s with no real chance of winning.