• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Tigger airmails the green by 20 yards on 15.

tenor.gif

evil1

Kind of a weird day for Tiger. He seemed to makes birdies in the difficult decisions but missed the easy opportunities. Felt like he left could have shot 2/3 shots better yesterday and today.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Not even Tom bout the infidelity. Ain’t my business but he has zero personality and acts like a cock.

I guess it’s a nice return and comeback story but I damn sure don’t find myself rooting for him.

CJ_24

Azinger's steady barrage of hacky cliches is annoying. Say something substantive every once and while.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tiger gets up for 1 major and then proceeds to shit down his leg the rest of the year. Do all his middle aged cargo short wearing semi balding fan boys still have boners?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Tiger gets up for 1 major and then proceeds to shit down his leg the rest of the year. Do all his middle aged cargo short wearing semi balding fan boys still have boners?

The real answer, for me at least, is that if the Masters is his final hurrah, then that's awesome. He honestly doesn't have that much time left before his body probably breaks down again, and he has to retire. I feel like anything beyond this is gravy. I would like to see 2 more PGA Tour wins so he holds the "record" for most wins on tour. But whatever. The Masters was awesome, and if that's the last of him, I'm happy.

@Brick

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Perkins filed for Bankruptcy @goblue96

Could explain his "back stiffness"

Woods spent most of the back nine of his pro-am round Wednesday just chipping and putting as he experienced stiffness and soreness during his early-morning warm-up session and did not want to take any chances prior to the start of the Northern Trust on Thursday.