• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
tbh I'd watch LIV events if they forced them to play in whatever weather is happening

these delays are ridiculous

Skeeter

Uber felon
He could barely walk yesterday. Not sure why he bothers. Go rest on your millions being consoled by random hooters waitresses.

bruin

I told him since our round 1 walk and talk on 14, it felt like there were a lot of Blockheads out there cheering for him.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
news that block is a secret diddler or something in 3...2...

CJ_24

The dude played in seven PGA Tour events and made four cuts before becoming the darling of the ball at the PGA. He barely gives lessons. He's a professional golfer masquerading as a "club pro." He and his crocodile tears can gtfo

CJ_24

Block is, was, and always will be a FRAUD. And I was wrong, he's played in 25 PGA Tour events and made 5 cuts. This guy is not the local club pro giving lessons every day to kids and newbies. He's a professional golfer who happens to be a golf professional. This story, and his act, are fraudulent

evil1

What makes him an arrogant douchebag?

As far as I can tell, he is a low rated/borderline member of the PGA tour. For someone who has only made 4 cuts in his career to be in contention for a major (at the age of 46) is still a huge underdog story. At worst, the network exaggerated his giving golf lessons aspect of his story.

CJ_24

What makes him an arrogant douchebag?

As far as I can tell, he is a low rated/borderline member of the PGA tour. For someone who has only made 4 cuts in his career to be in contention for a major (at the age of 46) is still a huge underdog story. At worst, the network exaggerated his giving golf lessons aspect of his story.
His faux "aw-schucks, humble ole me" act is, to me, what makes him douchy, to me. And I don't think the media invented that. They definitely ran with it and amplified it, but he's been playing that card to the hilt for a week. I don't believe him, and it rubs me the wrong way

CASE CLOSED

evil1

You don't think a 46 year old who has previously only made 4 cuts in his PGA career qualifies for "aw-schucks, humble ole me" status when he finds himself in contention for a major? To me, the real story is just as good as the soundbite narrative the media was pushing.

bill-murray-caddyshack.gif